The Global Process Server is highly experienced in serving legal documents to Native American reservations across America. These areas are typically exempt of the law of the states that they reside in, and are instead governed by their own unique legislation, rules, and tribal governments. Tribal laws can vary by tribe throughout the U.S. We have in-depth knowledge of these regulations, and longstanding working relationships with most of the federally recognized tribes in the country. We have served thousands of legal documents to these lands for our clients, in adherence to their governing tribes, tribal courts and laws, as well as any state or county laws that may be required.
Serving legal documents to Native American lands
There are over 300 Native American reservations in America. There are a number of complexities to serving legal documents on these lands. In addition to each tribe having its own laws, governing bodies and courts, Native American reservations are protected lands and may require permission to enter or other protocols. Many require specific filing with their tribal courts. This can be in addition to adhering to any state or county rules that your legal case may reside in. The Global Process Server has more than 30 years of experience in serving legal documents on Native American lands. We provide our clients with the guidance and expertise to make process service to Native American reservations fast and cost-efficient.
We’re a top choice for businesses, individuals, legal firms, government agencies, and attorneys who need to serve legal papers to Native American reservations for a multitude of reasons:
- We are intimately familiar with tribal court and laws for all Native American reservations in the United States
- We have established, working relationships with most tribal governments and courts governing Native American lands
- We have more than three decades of experience and success in serving legal documents to Native American reservations
- Our talented, experienced team has served thousands of legal documents to Native American lands throughout America
Who we are
Since 1986, The Global Process Server has provided excellent service, insight and support to our clients throughout America, and the world. We have specific expertise and background in legal cases that involve individuals or businesses that reside on Native American reservations across the United States. Our highly trained staff are proficient in the laws, processes and requirements of Native American lands and tribal governments. We help ease the complexity and challenges of serving legal documents in these areas, and have more than 30 years of success in meeting the needs of our clients in court cases of all types and sizes.
Frequently asked questions about serving legal documents on Native American reservations:
- What laws and requirements are required to serve papers to a business or individual residing on a Native American reservation?
- Are there any special organizations or agencies that I should consult before attempting to serve a legal document on a Native American reservation?
- What challenges may arise when serving legal papers to an individual or business on a Native American reservation?
- Are there greater costs involved with serving legal documents to a Native American reservation?
We can prepare and serve subpoenas, summons, and dozens of other legal documents to Native American reservations for your court case. Because our team is highly versed in tribal laws and regulations across the country, we help ease the complexity and challenges our clients may face in legal court cases that include businesses or individuals residing on Native American reservations. We understand and adhere to all of the requirements and formalities of working with tribal courts and laws. Our depth of expertise ensures that your legal papers are served quickly, cost-effectively and legally within proper time constraints.
We have served legal papers at every Native American reservation in the United States. Ask about rush delivery!